© 2023 by Name of Site. Proudly created with Wix.com

Our History

A group of Woodland Hills women organized the Woodland Hills Woman’s Club in July 1948. Their purpose was to give service to their community through volunteering personal time and raising funds for donations to local and national organizations. Our Club’s first philanthropic project was the March of Dimes’ “Mother’s March.” Over the years Club members’ support has extended to areas of health, youth services, family welfare, gerontology, education, community improvement, local and international affairs and the arts. The Club later joined with the Federation of Women’s Clubs serving the common goals of women worldwide. 

The Woodland Hills Woman's Club is a nonpartisan, nondenominational, non-profit, philanthropic organization. Member's support has extended to areas of health, youth services, family welfare, gerontology,  education, community improvement, conservation, the arts and international affairs. Membership is open to women of Woodland Hills and surrounding communities. Objectives are charitable as defined by Section 501(c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

 

This year the Woodland Hills Woman's Club  is celebrating their 71st anniversary. September- June regular business luncheons are held every third Thursday of the month from 10-1 and include lunch with a guest speaker. This meeting is open to the public and the cost of lunch is $26. Meetings are held at SHEPHERD OF THE VALLEY CHURCH  23838 KITTRIDGE STREET WEST HILLS, CA 91307. To RSVP for the luncheon please contact Cheri Steelman at 818-932-5300 or by email at woodlandhillswomansclub@gmail.com 

For more information on upcoming events, please visit our calendar or join our Facebook page.